Brandtson: Hello, Control: Vinyl
Brandtson announce a limited edition reissue of their final album, Hello, Control via Steadfast Records.
The reissue features previously unreleased alternate mixes from album producer Ed Rose and marks the first time the 2006 album will be available on vinyl. Presented with all new artwork, expanded from the original concept and available on multiple vinyl variants.
Hello Control, a pivotal release and the closing chapter on over a decade of making music for the Cleveland quartet. The first album with longtime friend and collaborator Adam Boose joining on bass, and the fifth release with producer Ed Rose. From the dusty lull of album opener “A Thousand Years” a new Brandtson begins to emerge. Putting a ready for the floor sneer to the road worn hallmarks of their back catalog, and taking a decided step into pop territory on singles, “Nobody Dances Anymore” and “Earthquakes and Sharks”. The alternate Ed Rose mixes were curated from the bands archives and have been previously unreleased in any format.
Originally released by The Militia Group in 2006. The 2022 reissue of Hello, Control was mixed by Ed Rose, mastered by Adam Boose, and lacquer masters cut by Bob Weston at Chicago Mastering Service.
The gorgeous vinyl package includes
- Reverse Board printed jacket
- 11" 8 page booklet with additional photography and lyrics
- Black poly-lined inner sleeve
- Poly outer sleeve
- First Pressing Limited Edition of 500 Worldwide
- Opaque Yellow (/250)
- Opaque White w/Black Splatter (/100)
- Blue Blast (/50) (Limit 1/person)
- Test Press (/10) w/Stamped and Hand Numbered White Jacket (Limit 1/person)
- * Opaque Red (/100) (Indie Exclusive Variant/only available in bundle or from your local record store)